Authentic jersey | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
David Jones Dec 2

The New York Giants decided this week that Eli Manning's time as their starting quarterback is over. Manning started 210 consecutive games for the Giants, but Geno Smith will be under center for the team's game against the Oakland Raiders on Sunday. The decision has been met with varying degrees of derision in league circles,Authentic Joe Montana Jersey, and the latest person to weigh in is Manning's 2004 draft-mate, Ben Roethlisberger.

"It sparks the reality that that could be me," Roethlisberger said,Womens Amari Cooper Jersey, who knows? It's eye-opening that you have to take every play,Womens Marshawn Lynch Jersey, per the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. "They could do that to me next year or whenever,Womens Joe Montana Jersey, every game. Don't take it for granted. Take it for what it is because you never know when you're done."

Earlier this season,Authentic Reuben Foster Jersey, Roethlisberger mused that he might not have "it" anymore.

He turned his play around shortly after that,Authentic Sean Taylor Jersey, but there's obviously a somewhat foreseeable scenario in which he starts a season cold and remains that way, and the Steelers decide that it's time for his run as the unquestioned starter to come to an end. If that were to happen in the future, Roethlisberger does not think he would be treated by his team the same way Manning was.

especially I know the Steelers and Giants are very close and are family too,Authentic Marshawn Lynch Jersey,"I don't," he said. "But I don't think they would; I think they would handle it differently.", and I don't mean to talk negatively about the Giants

don't expect to see Big Ben suiting up for a different team the following season. It's the Steelers or nobody. ,If they do eventually make that decision at some point

'Ben,Authentic Amari Cooper Jersey,' I don't want to play for anyone else,Authentic Jerry Rice Jersey, you're done here," he said. "Joe Montana did it for me. It killed me when he went to the Chiefs. I couldn't watch. It wasn't the same.",Womens Jerry Rice Jersey,"No. If they said,Womens Reuben Foster Jersey, even if I felt like I still had it in me,Womens Sean Taylor Jersey, that black and gold bleeds through me

either.,It certainly wasn't; and it wouldn't be the same watching Ben play elsewhere

Share: