mistakes and they capitalized on them | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
lily Jan 11
They said it "When you sit Connor Murphy Authentic Jersey and play in our end the whole first period and you're chasing [Patrick Kane] around, it's a tough task. We did a good job weathering the storm, but we've got to learn from that." -- Wild defenseman Ryan Suter "Every point's so huge and even though there's whatever, 40 games left in the season, it's so crucial at this time of year. And these points are going to add up at the end. Corey Crawford Authentic Jersey Just got to move on and focus on Friday (against the Jets), and hopefully we can come out with a big two points." -- Blackhawks forward Nick Schmaltz Need to know The Blackhawks dressed seven defensemen after trading forwards Richard Panik and Laurent Dauphin to the Arizona Coyotes for forward Anthony Duclair and defenseman Adam Clendening hours before the game. ... Kane played a season-high 26:52. ... Schmaltz had his goal streak end at four games, Denis Savard Authentic Jersey but he extended his point streak to five with an assist on Seabrook's goal. He has eight points (five goals, three assists) in that span. ... Granlund has 11 points (five goals, six assists) in the past eight games. ... Suter has four points (one goal, three assists) in a three-game point streak after being held without a point in his previous three games. Duclair, 22, has 15 points (nine goals, six assists) in 33 games this season, his fourth in the NHL, third with the Coyotes. He was traded from the New York Rangers to Arizona for defenseman Keith Yandle on March 1, 2015, and had 44 points (20 goals, 24 assists) in 81 games in 2015-16, his first full season with Arizona, then 15 points (five goals, 10 assists) last season. "For us, it's Dennis Rasmussen Authentic Jersey gone back for a few years now where the team wasn't particularly happy with the player and the player wasn't particularly happy with the team," Coyotes general manager John Chayka said. "We worked through some things, tried a lot of different approaches in a lot of different ways. As things seemed to evolve, it kept coming back that it was probably best for a change of scenery for both sides. So, I've been trying to find a fit that made sense for Anthony and made sense for us. I felt this was our best opportunity. "I'm a well-wisher. I wish [Anthony] nothing but the best and hope he has success in Chicago."
Share: